The NutriScape Project’s mission is to connect Dietitians with the people who need them, and the telenutrition search function is a critical tool for making that ultimate connection.
Dietitians are always having to worry about licensure laws, which can be incredibly confusing. And if we have been specializing in one set of things, we don’t want nuisance calls from potential clients requesting counseling on something we’re not familiar with.
The Telenutrition site has a search function that is based on the client’s state and on their nutrition problem. When users begin their search by telling us which state they are in, it takes care of all those licensure issues. And when they list the type of nutrition issues they have, that helps narrow your calls down to the perfect clients.
For consumers, this helps find only the dietitians who are right for them. But for dietitians, this is gold! Clients you can’t legally serve or don’t want to hear from won’t be finding you on the site.
Learn More About The NutriScape Project
Click the button below to find out more about:
- Writing and publishing your articles. Position yourself as an expert in your niche.
- Telehealth Listings: Offer MNT in your specialties to clients in your state.
- Websites on the NutriScape network. Your content will be searchable from the main navigation bar on every page of NutriScape.
- Courses & Downloads: Position your courses or downloads within NutriScape’s core content where it will be prominently displayed to your ideal clients.
- Free CEUs
- Join our community
- Support The NutriScape Project: Learn no-cost ways to support NutriScape’s finances to help us bring The NutriScape Project to the next level!