Size. When it comes to Google finding your nutrition articles, the size and authority of the website your article is published on makes all the difference. The NutriScape.NET is designed to crowdsource the works of our entire profession. This will give each of us better visibility to web readers.
The NutriScape Advantage
- Medical providers and fellow dietitians can send patients to NutriScape.NET no matter what kind of nutrition answers they need.
- Contributing to “The NutriScape Project” helps establish a dietitian as an expert in their nutrition specialty.
- And, most importantly, this is the One site where every article has a dietitian biography that links to that dietitian’s profile so that potential clients can get their contact information.
Learn More About The NutriScape Project
Click the button below to find out more about:
- Writing and publishing your articles. Position yourself as an expert in your niche.
- Telehealth Listings: Offer MNT in your specialties to clients in your state.
- Websites on the NutriScape network. Your content will be searchable from the main navigation bar on every page of NutriScape.
- Courses & Downloads: Position your courses or downloads within NutriScape’s core content where it will be prominently displayed to your ideal clients.
- Free CEUs
- Join our community
- Support The NutriScape Project: Learn no-cost ways to support NutriScape’s finances to help us bring The NutriScape Project to the next level!